SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the leading audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners -- in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.siriusxm.com/careers.
The Senior Operations Specialist will play a key role in supporting the Automotive Remarketing, Affinity, Aviation/Marine and Retail Sales groups with the execution of Operations Strategies through development and tracking of key performance metrics. Specific responsibilities include the management and optimization of reporting tools/databases critical to enhancing program performance and facilitating management reporting and analytics.
The primary focus will be in the Automotive Remarketing group to ensure accurate and timely data processing and activation, specifically related to processing of records, record fallout and exception. The individual in this role the will need to provide technical knowledge, business insight and strategic development skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect and Analyze data from multiple sources while maintaining a high level of data integrity
- Monitor on-going program operations through reporting, controls and process validations, data analysis, testing and system understanding
- Propose business processes, database revisions and reporting for improved operations and increased performance toward goals
- Create and manage daily reporting, including official business performance reporting. Create and maintain a repository of reports available to supported business teams in support of business needs and reporting accuracy
- Identify areas of opportunity for general process improvement and operational efficiencies within supported teams, and specifically Automotive Remarketing as it relates to trial starts and record processing
- Support members of the Automotive Remarketing, Affinity, Aviation/Marine, Retail Sales and Automotive Field teams with ad-hoc and recurring tasks and long-term projects upon request. Lead data-mining activities for opportunities in conjunction with business development objectives and activities. Collaborate with functional areas for reporting ideas and improvements.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- No Supervisory Responsibility
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5+ years of Sales/Business Operations/Data Analyst experience
Requirements and General Skills:
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Grasps key system process/functionality quickly; uses learnings to guide analyses
- Ability to simplify technical issues for non-technical stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with staff at all levels.
- Self-Starter that provides thought leadership around building new reports and enhancing metrics that benefit internal stakeholders
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Works proactively, problem-solves, follows through on projects and manage expectations.
- Ability to leverage multiple databases with large volumes of information
- Ability to write complex, production-quality SQL queries from scratch
- Advanced knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Intermediate knowledge of Python, preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of Tableau
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.