A (very) Fast Growing Chicago area pharmaceutical company that has grown from a startup with a handful of employees into a multinational, multibillion dollar company with 1200+ employees is looking to hire a new Senior Data Analytics Analyst (or Manager)
As they scale and increase their product portfolio full of treatments for rare diseases, inflammation, ophthalmology, rheumatoid therapy, and more; they are building out their infrastructure. They are focused on creating a robust commercial analytics and pipeline forecasting team to make sure their products keep getting into the hands of the people that need it most. They are looking for strategic leaders to drive their growth.
If you count yourself as a leader and a builder, this is your chance to help build something amazing alongside people that share your mission.
Senior Data Analytics Analyst (or Manager)
The Senior Data Analytics Analyst creates and delivers business insights with a strong focus on the Sales, Marketing and Operations teams through custom, data-driven analytical projects. This position will be instrumental in the development and ongoing tracking of field-based and management level reports
- Create and implement field-based and management level reporting and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Develop back end processing and coding; leverage expertise in manipulation of large data sets using software such as Python or Microsoft SQL Server
- Assist in monthly tracking of prescription forecast performance vs. actuals
- Analyze and distinguish key trends driving top and bottom performing sales reps; deliver insights to better influence overall success
- Drive initial build and continuous improvement of sales force and internal reporting; ensure optimal insights can be identified from data and translated into actionable information
- Provide accurate and in-depth analyses to cross-functional leadership teams and serve as an integral part of the extended corporate and commercial teams
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, bringing an enhanced understanding of available data, analyses, and brand performance?
Skills we are looking for:
- Degree in Analytics, Data Analysis, Strategy, Statistics, Math or other quantitative area
- 2-4+ years in the pharmaceutical industry or in business analytics consulting, including experience in Analytics, Market Research and/or Sales Analytics
- Demonstrated proficiency in data management and data platforms (such as Microsoft SQL Server), statistical modeling packages (such as SAS, R and/or Python) and general office productivity software (such as Microsoft Office)
- Demonstrated success developing and presenting solutions to complex business situations, leveraging novel recommendations supported with thorough analytics
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified applications are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors. Any individual, who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing this application or at any time during the application process, should contact the Human Resources Department.