Our client, located near Princeton, NJ is adding a Senior Analyst to the team.
In this role the ideal candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Assist with strategic M&A and partnership plans and initiatives, including: due diligence support, financial modeling, valuations, and integration activities.
- Create and maintain financial models, budgets, forecasts, and related analyses reports.
- Support and maintain critical weekly/monthly/quarterly financial reports, KPIs and report to senior management
- Manage and support internal reporting systems with a focus on continuous improvement, expansion, and optimization.
- Organize and analyze financial data from various sources to deliver reports and presentations to the executives and senior management.
- Evaluate company's financial performance compared to overall industry and market trends.
Requirements for the position include:
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, advanced with Excel is a must.
- Experience in complex financial modeling.
- Previous experience with M&A and the environment.
This is an excellent direct-hire, permanent role with outstanding benefits, annual bonuses and the opportunity to grow with the company.