As the worlds leader in digital payments technology, Visas mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The companys dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
Yourean Individual.Werethe team for you.Together, lets transform the way the world pays.
The Product Manageris a hands-on technical product management role, focused on the delivery of high-value products in an agile, market driven environment. The Product Manager will work closely with other members of the Data, Risk and Identity Product team and other product teams within Visa, Global Services Technology leadership and agile project teams to ensure clarity of vision, requirements and objectives for an AI platform.
Data, Security and Identity Products team is focused on providing differentiated product offerings which provide tremendous value to our clients by identifying and mitigating financial fraud leveraging capabilities such as Artificial Intelligence (AI). Our clients span issuer financial institutions, acquirers, merchants, payment card program managers and fintechs. We are looking for individuals with a product management and development background to help us aggressively enhance Visas product portfolio by identifying and scoping new offerings, enhancing existing offerings, and deliver truly value added solutions to the marketplace. This individual will work with experts throughout the company to identify and prioritize development of new and existing products, help execute the launch and/or help drive new product commercialization to target levels of adoption and utilization. Openness and experience working across disciplines is important. This role will be a key contributor to the Global strategic product plan specifically around creating a state of the art AI platform by working with cross functional teams such as regional product, sales, consulting, operations, technology, risk, analytics. This position may require occasional travel to client sites and Visa locations.
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degre
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field or commensurate work experience
- Experience in and/or significant exposure to the payments industry specifically within new applications, Fraud Risk, Identity Risk, or Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- 4+ years of experience in product management, with demonstrated ability to launch and manage new product releases
- Flexible and creative thinker with the ability to define business tradeoffs.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, verbal and written communication skills to effectively partner, influence and instill confidence with stakeholders across all functional teams
- Strong technical, analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience in financial services and payments desired, but not required
- A proven track record of success in fast-paced environments with demanding timelines is also required
- Experience partnering with technologists using Agile or other expedited design and development methodologies
- Proficiency with software development methodologies such as Agile and experience working with Scrum teams
- Work with limited direction, usually within a complex and often ambiguous environment, to develop rigorous, fact-based recommendations to senior product management while supporting syndication with stakeholders across the organization.
- Ability to thrive in a cross functional setting and communicate effectively with different teams at Visa.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Payment Industry background is a big plus
- Contribute to the overall product strategy, product roadmap, and business plan for core Risk Products such as AI Platform
- Partner with clients and internal stakeholder throughout the payment ecosystem to develop product strategy and co-create solutions
- Ensure product vision and requirements are designed with scalability and long-term vision in mind
- Conceptualize, develop and launch new products & experiences at the intersection payment and technology
- Brainstorm with internal and external teams to develop ideas and potential solutions for co-creation
- Lead cross-functional team across research, design and development to design, test and pilot products
- Work closely with Internal and external product and partner teams to ensure alignment on goals/scope, plan critical path and operational risks, and ensure transparent communication
- Synthesize requirements into a common set of platform and services capabilities, writing very clear, thorough and detailed user stories for complex features and product sets
- Liaise with other business units, product leaders, engineering and other applicable groups to ensure flawless execution
- Provide status, action plans and recommendations to senior leadership on an ongoing basis
- Advanced proficiency in the use of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, and SharePoint) required. Working knowledge of Agile tools such as CA Central (Rally), Confluence Wiki, Tableau, and JIRA strongly preferred
Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours and support ocassional meetings to support our business globally.
This position requires the incumbent to travel for work upto 10% of the time.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.