Requisition ID: 39631
Whirlpool Corporation is consistently recognized by Fortune Magazine as one of the World's Most Admired Companies. Our values are the driving force behind everything we do. Respect, integrity, diversity and inclusion, teamwork, and the spirit of winning propel our teams to excellence. Get to know us and see what it's like to be part of the world's leading major home appliance company.
Senior Analyst, Supply & Logistics
We are seeking qualified candidates for a Senior Analyst, Supply & Logistics to join our Planning Organization. As a Sr. Analyst in the Demand Planning group, you will be responsible for the daily, weekly, and monthly tasks to gather market intelligence from Merchandising and Sales (promotions, new product flooring, and competitive market impact) then adjust forecast enrichment inputs. Your workweek would be a cadence of data analysis, communications, reviews, and post audits. You will be interacting with Merchandising, Sales, Production Planning, and Manufacturing on a daily/weekly basis to create an understanding of the demand forecast and make sure that the forecast supports promotions and activities for the Trade Customer.
- Responsible for all forecasting activities associated with assigned category platforms across a 24-month horizon
- Create and maintain the forecast for assigned platforms, incorporating business intelligence and statistical information gathered from sales, merchandising Integrated Supply Chain (ISC), and 3rd party state provider
- Review sales enrichments, launch updates, or latest estimates and demand drivers. Present, solicit and assess feedback on the enrichment data from sales and marketing.
- Recommend adjustments for operational forecasts and review promotional plans with Merchandising & Sales Channels to gain alignment
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, evaluate forecast results and explain variances
- Provide input to the supply planning organization in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs
- Refine systems and methods to continually improve forecasts so that the company can better anticipate customer needs and handle customer requirements
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of experience in Supply Chain, Logistics, Engineering, or Business
- 2+ years of analytic experience, problem resolution or root cause analysis
- 2+ years of experience in Inventory, Supply Planning, Forecasting, Manufacturing, Procurement, Order Management, Materials or Logistics
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Engineering, Business or Supply Chain
- 2+ year of experience using SAP/APO, Anaplan, or other software related to demand planning
- This position requires strong analytical, organizational, decision making, and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills are also essential to effectively interact with all teams, areas, and levels of business
- Demonstrated proficiency in data mining, forecasting, and forecasting methods, with an understanding of financial and operational impacts on process partners
- Understanding of general marketing environment and impacts of competitive activities, including a general understanding of the appliance industry and the activities that impact the forecast
- Experienced with other software packages including Windows and Microsoft Office
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the world's leading kitchen and laundry appliance company, with approximately $20 billion in annual sales, 77,000 employees, and 59 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2019. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, JennAir, Indesit, and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world. Additional information about the company can be found at whirlpoolcorp.com .
At Whirlpool Corporation, we believe that all people matter. Celebrating diversity and including thousands of perspectives empower us to create products that blend into every concept of home. Whirlpool Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.
Nearest Major Market: Niles
Nearest Secondary Market: South Bend
Job Segment: Logistics, Supply, Engineer, ERP, SAP, Operations, Engineering, Technology
70,534.00 - 70,534.00 /yearWhat is this?