Our Video Collaboration products help companies stay connected and can be found in the conference rooms of some of the biggest businesses in the world.
We are a small nimble group and we are growing our team. We create amazing experiences in the conference room using creative design, surprising science, and innovation.
You will be part of a small team of developers focused on making the video collaboration an amazing experience and the software you create will be used by thousands of people every day.
- You will use your great development skills to design and create innovative solutions to common and uncommon problems
- You thrive in being part of a team and you like to work with others to push innovation to the next level, you are an awesome teammate
- You believe in getting stuff done and you know how to do it
- You have great development skills and you like to show people by writing awesome code that is both functional and elegant
- You like to document what you do so everyone can easily understand what your code does
- You are always on the lookout for new technologies and development tools that you can leverage to become better or that will help make better products
- You may have been a desktop application developer at some point in your career, but now you know Android inside and out, and love designing and developing Android applications (and maybe even customizing your Android ROMs).
- Strong debugging skills, especially with regard to memory management, threads, data structures, and profiling
- Some exposure to authentication, security, API development, HTTP requests, WebSockets, and JSON are strong nice-to-haves
- Familiar with AWS S3, DynamoDB, EC2, and RDS will help in the longer term
- Fluent at starting your own Android application projects, with familiarity of Android internals (including the Launcher, Navigation Bar, WebView, etc.)
- Experience developing 10-foot experiences in addition to mobile experiences a big plus
- Familiar with software best practices, including continuous integration and test driven development
- BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent technical field
- Previous video conferencing experience a major plus
- Windows, OSX, iOS, ChromeOS, or/and cloud development experience a major plus
Location: Fremont, CA
Software Developer / Engineer