Corgan is actively recruiting a Senior Architect to join our corporate headquarters office in Dallas, Texas within our Data Centers studio. The firm is currently working on innovative and challenging projects throughout the U.S. and is pursuing new opportunities overseas. The ideal candidate will be a team-oriented, highly-motivated individual with a technical expertise. Candidates should have experience with technical buildings (data centers, hospitals, laboratories etc.) 125,000sf or larger, including detailed communication with consultants, as well as designing and documentation scopes of services.
- Assist in maintaining studio environment for knowledge sharing and professional improvement
- Interface and provide guidance to staff to ensure that the design fulfills client requirements in a cost-effective, timely manner
- Provide leadership on construction documentation and provide “real time” contract administration guidance and problem resolution
- Provide mentoring for staff and cultivate environment of shared knowledge and learning
- Collaborate with studio and market sector
Qualified candidates must meet the following criteria to be considered:
- 10+ years experience in the entire design process, from inception through contract administration. With a focus on construction document phase of the process of the production projects.
- A thorough understanding of industry codes, regulations and standards
- Degree in architecture from an NAAB accredited program along with professional registration
- Ability to manage through influence in a team environment
- Ability to introduce efficiencies and modern techniques to process
- Strong communication, production team leadership and mentoring skills
- Experience in Revit is highly preferred
Corgan believes in partnering for success, building on our legacy for the future, and providing an excellent product. Corgan’s market sectors include aviation, data centers, education, commercial, interiors and healthcare. Our 92% repeat client business record is a testament to our ability to serve clients in a competent, ethical, and professional manner. Corgan offers a competitive compensation and benefit package and in addition to our excellent environment, philanthropic culture and numerous awards, we offer the ability to work with the highest level of technical equipment and programs.
*Only applications received through our website will be considered.* EOE/M/F/Disability/Vet