We are now looking for a Senior ASIC Design Engineer:
NVIDIA is seeking best-in-class ASIC Design Engineers to design and implement the world’s leading SoC's and GPU's. This position offers the opportunity to have real impact in a dynamic, technology-focused company impacting product lines ranging from consumer graphics to self-driving cars and the growing field of artificial intelligence. We have crafted a team of exceptional people stretching around the globe, whose mission is to push the frontiers of what is possible today and define the platform for the future of computing.
What you’ll be doing:
- As a key member of the Design team, you will be responsible for the implementation of GPU sub-system modules.
- Make architectural trade-offs based on features, performance requirements and system limitations
- You are expected to come up with micro-architecture, implement in RTL, and deliver a fully verified, synthesis/timing clean design
- Support post-silicon validation activities
- You will be working with architects, other designers, pre- and post-silicon verification teams, synthesis, timing and back-end teams to accomplish your tasks
What we need to see:
- You have a Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- 2+ years of experience working on ASIC design and development
- Experience in micro-architecture and RTL development of complex designs in Verilog
- Exposure to Digital systems and VLSI design, Computer Architecture, Computer Arithmetic, CMOS transistors and circuits is required
- Understanding of ASIC design flow including RTL design, verification, logic synthesis, prototyping, DFT, timing analysis, floor-planning, ECO, bring-up & lab debug
- Prior experience with arbiters, scheduling, synchronization & bus protocols, interconnect networks and/or caches is desirable
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Knowledge of PCI-Express protocol (Gen 3 and above) is very helpful; your firsthand design experience on it is a big plus.
- Python, Perl and C/C++ programming language experience desirable
- Good debugging and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability & desire to work as a great teammate
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. Are you creative and autonomous? Do you love the challenge of crafting the fastest and most power efficient chips in their class? If so, we want to hear from you.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.