We're now looking for a Senior ASIC Verification Engineer:
NVIDIA is seeking elite ASIC Verification Engineers to verify the design and implementation of the world’s leading GPU's and SOC’s. This position offers the opportunity to have a real impact in a dynamic, technology-focused company impacting product lines ranging from consumer graphics to self-driving cars and the growing field of artificial intelligence. We have crafted a team of outstanding employees stretching around the globe, whose mission is to push the frontiers of what is possible today and define the platform for the future of computing.
What you'll be doing:
As a key member of our ASIC Verification team, you will be responsible to verify the design and implementation of memory system components of the industry's leading GPUs.
Understand the design and implementation, define the verification scope, develop the verification infrastructure and verify the correctness of the design.
Work with architects, designers, and pre and post silicon verification teams create cutting edge IP.
What we need to see:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in EE, CS or CE with at least 6 years of relevant experience or an Advanced Degree with equivalent experience.
- Firsthand experience crafting test bench environments for unit and system level verification
- Experience in verification using random stimulus along with functional coverage and assertion-based verification methodologies
- Expertise in UVM, System Verilog or similar HVL
- Prior experience with caches, arbiters and/or interconnect networks is desirable
- Experience with design and verification tools (VCS or equivalent simulation tools, debug tools like Debussy, GDB)
- Strong debugging and analytical skills
- Programming fluency in Python/Perl and C/C++ programming languages.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the demonstrated ability & desire to work as a great teammate is a huge plus.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people on the planet working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.