Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
You will ...
- Manage Direct Mail campaign scheduling, budgeting, strategy, execution and results analysis
- Build and submit creative briefs and work with creative teams on marketing concepts
- Provide project management support to ensure deadlines are met
- Create great relationships with our external partners, coordinate with vendors (ex. data and creative delivery) and work to drive efficiencies
- Contribute to testing and circulation decisions and influence overall campaign strategy
- Design and implement A/B tests (offer testing, creative testing, and audience segmentation)
- Maintain campaign performance reporting, highlighting successes, failures, trends, and opportunities
- Great communication skills with an outgoing personality
- A team player and eager to be part of a rapidly growing company in a competitive vertical
- Detail oriented – you spot numerical or grammatical errors that others don’t
- Strategic & tactical critical thinking skills – you get the smaller and the bigger picture
- Creative – you enjoy coming up with new design ideas and can explain your rationale
At a minimum, you have...
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Management or related fields
- 2-4 years of marketing experience (big plus if you managed direct mail or offline campaigns)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and use of Tableau is strongly preferred
- Strong quantitative & analytical skills; able to use data to optimize campaign performance
- Disciplined time management and organizational skills
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.