Green Chef is the leading and first certified organic meal kit company in the US. We are passionate about making it easier to eat healthfully at home. Founded in September 2014, Green Chef is already a national force with hundreds of employees and tens of thousands of customers relying on us to help them eat well.
In 2018 Green Chef and Hello Fresh partnered to become the world’s largest meal kit company. Together, we tirelessly work to disrupt the food industry.
Green Chef remains focused on delivering healthy, organic meals, designed for busy people. We believe in creating thoughtful food experiences from planting to plating. We strive to create greater interaction and meaningful connections with the food that nourishes us, the people who provide it, and the ones we share it with. Green Chef offers a variety of specialty lifestyle plans including Keto, Paleo, Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Omnivore, and Carnivore.
As the Senior Associate, Human Resources you will be immersed in the culture and environment at HelloFresh/Green Chef to successfully monitor the "pulse" of employees and drive employee engagement, retention, training & development, compensation & benefits, and more at our Aurora, Colorado Center!
- People Advocate + Culture Curator: your passion for solving people problems and dedication to delivering a positive employee experience make you an awesome ambassador for our culture & team
- Analytical: data is your friend; you're able to translate numbers into action and pave the way for efficiency
- Results-driven: you enjoy grinding away at issues and brainstorming creative methods for problem-solving
- Interpersonal: you're intuitive, engaging, and outgoing; you're engaging and instantly connect with people
- Flexible: you thrive in autonomous environments with high growth and don't get overwhelmed easily
- Professional: you have a high level of integrity and handle confidential information with tact
- Support employees and leaders in all areas of Human Resources, including policies & procedures, compensation & benefits, best practices, employee relations, and more
- Work alongside the HR Manager to conduct interventions, fact-finding sessions and resolves conflicts as they arise.
- Facilitate new hire orientations and onboarding process
- Promote and launch employee engagement, recognition and retention initiatives in the distribution center as a people advocate and culture curator
- Serve as the first point of contact for employees with all areas of HR
- Ensure company policies and procedures are upheld and aligned
- Support full life cycle recruiting efforts for open positions on site as needed
- Draft HR communication of location wide messaging for employees in conjunction with manager
- Support the training and development efforts for all employees
- Monitor and maintain employee records to follow legal compliance requirements
- Participate in special projects as assigned
- 3+ years of experience in Human Resources or People Ops with exposure to manufacturing/distribution/eCommerce
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or similar field
- Bilingual strongly preferred
- Track-record of supporting an hourly workforce and first-level supervisors
- Well-versed in Local, State and Federal labor laws
- Experience with staffing, benefits & compensation, employee relations, performance management, and other functional areas of human resources
- Familiarity with time and attendance systems
- Deep understanding of recruitment strategies and techniques, employment agency methods and operations, developed skill in interviewing techniques
- Strong learning orientation-able to take direction and relay information to employees
- Ability to work one Saturday or Sunday per month
Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
It is the policy of Green Chef and HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.