At Lifesize, we understand the power of connecting people to make the workplace great. For more than a decade, Lifesize has been at the forefront of video collaboration, delivering high-quality solutions designed to bring people together. We combine a best-in-class, cloud-based video conferencing experience, with award-winning, easy-to-use devices that are designed for any conference room so you can connect to anyone, anywhere. It’s a meeting experience like no other. Our video conferencing solutions are designed for the demands of today’s modern enterprise, yet fully accessible to businesses of any size. For more information, visit www.lifesize.com or follow the company @LifesizeHD.
We are currently looking to add a Senior Audio Software Engineer to our team in Austin TX.
- Take a leading role in building audio software solutions for video conferencing systems and phones, as well as desktop and mobile devices
- Troubleshoot challenging issues as part of cross-functional team
- Work closely with multi-discipline teams to create the next generation of conference room solutions
- Build analysis tools to diagnose audio quality
- Produce scalable, maintainable, and test-driven C/C++ code in a fast-paced startup environment
- Strong C/C++ skills applying OOP methodologies
- Ability to quickly learn different technologies.
- Experience developing for multiple platforms like Linux, Windows, and OSX.
- Possess strong debug skills and knowledge of common diagnostic tools like Wireshark
- Strong understanding of multi-threaded development
- Experience developing hardware I/O drivers
- Ability to understand details of different processor architectures and the implications to software design
- BS or higher in Computer Engineering or related technical discipline and 5+ year’s experience
- Experience integrating third-party or open-source solutions
- Experience in audio programming
- Experience developing for the Linux kernel
- Experience with video conferencing, VOIP, WebRTC, SIP, RTP/RTCP, or related
- Experience with HDMI protocol
- Experience developing mobile audio applications
- Experience developing DSP audio applications
Lifesize Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lifesize does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.