AssetMark, Inc. is a leading strategic provider of groundbreaking investment and consulting solutions created to serve independent financial advisors and help them make a difference in the lives of their clients. Through a consistent program of engagement, education and community-building, AssetMark brings like-minded advisors together to share their ideas, experiences and solutions. This collaboration guides our development of investment, client relationship and practice management tools that advisors can tap to help clients achieve their investment objectives and life goals.
We are searching for someone to bring a continuous improvement and controllership mindset to a growing asset management company. The right candidate will be a proven self-starter with an owner/operator mentality, who must bring strong ownership and accountability to our organization. The successful candidate will bring strong technology, risk, audit and compliance mindset, excellent oral and written communication skills, and passion for excellence. Timely, clear, and responsive communication with leadership is required. The successful candidate should bring a passion for joining a team that is building a market-leading business. Utilize your talents in making a bottom-line impact on the organization’s success
Senior Auditor (Billing Team) responsibilities include:
- Drive process control discipline daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly audits to ensure the completeness and accuracy of our billing processes
- Develop a series of audits to ensure reasonableness with custodial partners billing us for services
- Ability to understand processes and define controls that go upstream or downstream of billing processes and the billing function to ensure completeness and accuracy of billing processes.
- Act as an owner/operator of controls such that this person can define the controls, implement them, then train others to execute them on an ongoing basis.
- Drive technology projects by documenting business cases, defining requirements, and executing testing with Stable Project Teams to implement new controls, improve efficacy of existing controls, automate manual controls, and automate processes to simply processes and reduce the need for manual controls.
- Conduct ongoing risk assessments with recommendations on control measures to address each risk.
- Drive consistency/”best practices” across processes where there is a benefit in customer experience, simplification, scalability, and/or efficiency. Pursue opportunities to align teams and processes to improve customer experience and flexibility across work streams.
- Facilitate effective, comprehensive review of Client Experience cases, reporting root causes, patterns, and common occurrences to senior leaders with recommendations on how to address.
- Accountable for improving accuracy by building operational capabilities that increase transparency, reduce risk, drive productivity, and improve customer experience.
Basic Qualifications Required:
- Prior external or internal audit experience
- Prior billing experience a plus
- Candidate should have 3-5+ years financial industry experience
- Knowledge of Mutual Fund Wrap, ETF Wrap, Separately Managed Accounts, UMA Portfolios, Mutual Fund Sub-Managers a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong excel skills
- Strong experience working with large amounts of data to define and implement controls in a hands-on way
- Strong experience using technology to reduce risk
- Ability to work independently
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills and detail orientation to ensure disciplined execution and control of complex work processes and change initiatives
- Track record of high accountability, ownership, energy and internal drive to achieve personal, team and organizational goals
- Must possess the analytical skills to resolve problems and drive continuous improvement through disciplined root cause analysis
- Outstanding customer focus
- Well-developed knowledge of procedures, processes, and systems that support work processes
Preferred Candidate Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in business, accounting, or finance
AssetMark, Inc. is a leading strategic provider of groundbreaking investment and consulting solutions created to serve independent financial advisors and help them create great outcomes for their clients. Through a consistent program of engagement, education and community-building, AssetMark brings like-minded advisors together to share their ideas, experiences and solutions. This collaboration guides our development of investment, client relationship and practice management tools that advisors can tap to help clients achieve their investment objectives and life goals.
We are always seeking bright, creative, energetic individuals who want to learn and grow with the company. AssetMark is an innovative organization, delivering the best services in the industry. We offer a rewarding work environment, competitive salaries, full benefits, and excellent opportunities for career growth. We are headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area. We also have regional offices in Chicago, IL, Phoenix, AZ, Encino, CA, and State College, PA. Become a part of our growing team today!
- Related Keywords:
- billing analyst, senior billing analyst, analyst, billing and risk, risk analyst,
- Job Label: