We are recruiting a Senior Auditor to join our global Internal Audit Department and be part of its specialized unit, the Financial Controls and Compliance Team (“FCCT” or “FCC Team”). FCC Team has a global reach when it comes to K-C’s financial controls.
Members of the FCC team provide supports management to provide assurance on the internal controls that govern K-C’s financial information. Our team ask the tough questions and tackle the tough issues to produce financial statements that investors and the investing community can trust. Such tasks primarily cover internal control compliance testing in community can trust. Such tasks primarily cover internal control compliance testing in accordance with Sarbanes-Oxley regulations. The team provides its assessment to the Controllers’ office.
Job Requirements :
The Senior Auditor is a proactive, positive and solutions oriented business professional with strong potential to grow and take on more challenging assignments and responsibilities in the future. As a Senior Auditor, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers helping our stakeholders solve their complex financial control issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Execution of SOX compliance tests covering different work streams with minimal supervision/guidance as individual contributor or Auditor in Charge (AIC)
- Participate in or lead a coordinated engagement risk assessment process of in-scope countries and business processes. Contribute to enterprise risk assessments and development of annual audit plans
- Work closely with Information Technology Auditors to ensure an integrated business process/information system audit approach
- Effectively evaluate and test the design and operating effectiveness of anti-fraud programs and controls
- Assess risks and controls and design evaluation of business activity with minimal guidance
- Assist in the development of formal written reports and present findings to management, including recommendations.
- Provide staff and business partners timely guidance and feedback on effective internal control practices, to strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas needed to accomplish a task, solve a problem or develop professionally; demonstrates a “leaders as teachers” approach to development.
- Supervise and mentor Advanced and Associate auditors. Review documentation, work papers, findings and recommendations for audits performed under his/her direction and provides constructive feedback
- Cultivate positive relations with business leaders and auditees, balancing diplomacy with assertiveness
- Enhance current audit methodologies and recommend improvements to the audit process
- Leverages continuous monitoring and auditing procedures to enhance and streamline projects and standardize specific audit procedures if possible from one project to another.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree with major/minor in Accounting or Finance or related field
- Professional certification (CIA, CISA, CPA or equivalent) or working towards certification
- 5+ years of public accounting and/or private industry audit experience with knowledge of accounting, finance and internal control areas
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and multitask to complete assignments within time constraints. Demonstrates initiative, innovation and drive for results. Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines. Have excellent follow-up and follow-through skills
- Forensic mindset with basic knowledge and understanding of data analytics and related tools (e.g., ACL, Access)
- Ability to apply analytical and interpretive skills to problem solving.
- Demonstrated understanding and application of various techniques to identify the root cause of a problem
- Experience as a proactive and solutions oriented business professional with the ability to interface with all levels of management across business units and functions.
- Seeks out, develops sustain collaborative working relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
- Handles difficult situations with diplomacy and tact and uses indirect influence to build consensus and support
- Exhibits adaptability, positive attitude, high energy and flexibility in approach and work style to changing demands and circumstances.
- Excellent project and time management skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Communicates professionally in all forms, with ability to effectively present to peers and management
- Ability to travel ~20%, both international and domestic
- Fluency in languages in addition to English and/or having lived outside the US considered a plus.
- Working knowledge of SAP and CCH TeamMate Audit Management Software
- Prior manufacturing and/or consumer products industry experience
- Advanced Degree
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
This position may require a post-offer/pre-hire Physical Abilities Test (PAT) to confirm that individuals are able to perform the essential functions of the job.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship.
This position is subject to drug and alcohol testing, including pre-employment testing.