Required Education or Equivalent Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in applicable and related field
- Required license(s) or certification(s) CFIRS (Certified Fiduciary Investment & Risk Specialists) - in progress; preferred: CIA, CISA, CPA, and/or CRCM
- Years of functional/professional experience: Minimum years of audit and/or Wealth Management/Trust administration and operations experience: Typically 4+ years
Administrative/Technical Skills/ Other Information
- Primary focus of role is on day-to-day execution of assigned areas of audit responsibilities and demonstrates the ability to take on additional responsibilities.
- Maintains current on industry developments affected areas of assigned responsibilities.
- Demonstrable strengths in the following:
Trust Audit Activities
Common law and trust regulations; account administration (including ERISA requirements); operations; investment management; mutual funds (including SEC requirements); real estate; trust tax; financial reporting (including FDIC and state call reporting requirements, GAAP, and SEC requirements); related systems; etc.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.