Regional CPA firm seeks Senior Auditors. Full time or contractor position that offers excellent compensation and benefits package. Please visit the firm’s website (www.tichenorassociates.com) for more information regarding the benefit package and our 30+ year history. Tichenor has offices in Louisville, KY and Washington, D.C. EOE.
Travel up to 50% of the time required. Candidate must have a minimum of two years governmental auditing experience. In addition, Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and be certified or eligible to sit for the CPA exam, have excellent writing and communication skills, have knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel, and be a team player. Candidate must be a CPA in process, however a CPA obtained is preferred. Due to firm Federal contract requirements candidate must be a US Citizen.
The senior auditor has at least two years of auditing experience and performs most examinations with a minimum level of supervision. The senior auditor directs the work of staff auditors, instructing them in the work they performed, reviewing completed working papers and directing revisions. The senior auditor is also responsible for developing the audit report.
Tichenor& Associates, LLP believes that our firm is only as good as its staff. To that end, we strive to retain our high-quality staff by providing an excellent benefit package to our regular full-time staff that includes the following:
- Two weeks paid vacation annually
- Six paid personal leave days annually
- Seven paid holidays annually
- Firm-paid insurances
- Health Insurance (fully paid individual plan)
- Vision Insurance (fully paid individual plan)
- Dental Insurance (fully paid individual plan)
- Life Insurance (twice annual salary)
- Paid time off for sitting for the CPA exam (sixteen hours)
- Firm-paid professional certifications
- Firm-paid professional organization dues
- Firm-paid continuing professional education
While a member of our firm, you will be given the opportunity to work with a wide variety of clients and travel throughout the continental United States.