Ingenium Technologies - Gilbert, AZ
Additional Job Postings: http://www.ingeniumtech.com/tech_staffing/
A Senior Avionics Design Engineer is needed for a Leading Edge Aerospace company to lead the conceptual design, analysis, development, and test of complex avionics used on military and commercial satellites.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- The Avionics Engineer will operate as part of a design/development team, which includes other department engineers.
- You may be called upon to coordinate the work of designers, technicians, procurement specialists and others who assist in specific assignments.
- Knowledge of and experience in; closed loop control systems, electrical hardware design, and good communication skills are also required.
- To fulfill the demands of design and development of new products the individual must show self-starting instincts, an aptitude for creative synthesis, and the ability to utilize and quickly learn advanced design and/or analysis techniques.
Required Software: MS Office
- 10 or more years of Design or Development Engineering experience in the aerospace and defense industry
- 10 or more years of experience with the development of Avionics experience related to satellites or spacecraft
- FPGA Design & Circuit Design
Required Education: B.S. Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering
Position: Direct Hire
Travel: 20% domestic and international required
Compensation: Highly Competitive with Benefits
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Employment Criteria: This position includes access or potential access to ITAR technical data. Therefore, candidates will need to qualify as a US Person which is defined as a US Citizen, a Permanent Resident who does not work for a foreign company/foreign government/foreign governmental agency or organization, or a political asylee in compliance with International Traffic in Arms Regulations.