Who we are
Smartronix, LLC., is an information technology and engineering solutions provider specializing in Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Health IT, Network Operations, and Mission-Focused Engineering.
Smartronix LLC., a Premier Amazon Web Services Consulting Partner, Microsoft Gold Partner and Google Cloud Platform Premier Partner. Today Smartronix serves Fortune 1000 Financial, Healthcare, and government agencies and other regulated markets worldwide in the delivery of Cloud Services.
Who are our employees
At Smartronix, LLC., it is all about our employees! Our employees are encouraged to think big and collaborate every day. We ensure that each employee is not only aware of our strategic vision; they are a part of it. This is because we know that our employees are critical components to the company’s ever-growing success. Our employees support the full life cycle from client needs analysis, through design, build, migration and go live. They are continually assessing emerging products and services that improve the business of the clients we serve.
Who we are looking for
We are seeking a driven and talented Senior Cloud Solutions Architect,to join our thriving Cloud Services business unit and lead some of the best Cloud Architects and Cloud Engineers in the market. A successful individual will bring a strong technical skill set, team management experience, and a proven ability to interfacewith large enterprises at various stages of cloud adoption.
What to expect
- Be a positiveforce within the team
- Be ready to roll up your sleeves
- Work effectively within a delivery-centric professional servicesorganization
- Navigate client-facing challenges and work in tandem with other vendors
- Support execution activities across the full project lifecycle, from planning, through implementation, to operational readiness
- Focus on cloud-native services and optimizing the customer landscape through adoption of these services
- Lead technical discussions both internally and with customer or vendor teams
- Advocate Smartronix successes, via presentations, written reports, and conversations with the client
- Identify and brief customers on technologies and capabilities, especially as it aligns to new or future project initiatives
- Deconstruct customer requirements and tasks into manageable workplans
- Identify and communicate technical delivery risks to Smartronix leadership
- Ensure the alignment of technical solutions to Smartronix standards and industry best practices
- Take ownership of solutions, assignments, actions items and issues, and remain accountable for their completion
- Produce high-quality, well-written technical documentation,including design plans, implementation diagrams, data flow mappings, and as-built documents
- Provide transparent and regular status updates in requested format
- Be willing to learn, collaborate, contribute and improve
- Support recruitment activities as necessary
- Train and mentor project staff
- Support personnel management tasks
- Achieve and maintain AWS or other cloud certification levels at least annually
What you need to succeed
- A "sure can!" attitude
- Bachelors degree in a technical discipline
- Strong ability to translate customer requirements into industry-recognized design patterns and recommendations
- Strong ability to discuss and present technical subjectsfrom a business point of view
- Ability to decompose technical architectures into discrete engineering plans
- Depth of understanding around enterprise-level cloud platform security and governance controls
- Depth of understanding of cloud network and routing constructs (e.g.: VPC / Landing Zone design patterns, Transit Hub / Transit Gateway, Direct Connect, VPN , BGP)
- Depth of understanding of common infrastructure roles, tools and data flows (e.g.: DNS, NTP, WAF, logging services, web proxies)
- Comfort working with both Windows and Linux (RHEL) operating systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytic, organization, presentation, customer service and facilitation skills
What would set you apart
- Experience with Cloud healthcare solutions, preferably in the public sector
- A current Red Hat Certified Architect or Engineer designation
- Experience working container technologies
- Basic knowledge ofTerraform, Ansible, Python, PowerShell, Bash and AWS CloudFormation
- Expert knowledge of networking technologies in the cloud (e.g. vnet, vpc, security group, transit gateway, EC2, ALB, DNS, etc.).
- Experience with LAN/WAN switching and routing Experience with firewall and application delivery controllers
- Experience with security & VPN solutions (IPSEC, VTI, DMVPN) Experience with technologies and protocols: 10/40/100Gbps switched Ethernet, VPC, VXLAN/ACI, TCP/IP, BGP
Check out the SmartronixCloud Assured™websitefor more information on our end to end cloud solutions & capabilities:
Smartronixprovides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.