· Must have 5+ years of experience in Enterprise Code Development.
· 5+ years of experience in a Lead Developer position is preferred.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related analytical field or equivalent experience in preferred.
· Minimum 5 years of experience in analyzing business problems and translating business requirements into technology solutions that consider system performance, usability, quality, cross-system interdependencies and scalability.
· Minimum 5 years of designing enterprise class solutions using object-oriented analysis and design, design patterns, UML, service-oriented architecture and solution frameworks.
· Minimum 5 years' full-stack web development experience with the .NET Framework 3.5 or above including C#, MVC and Microsoft Entity Framework.
· Minimum 5 years' experience with SQL Server 2008 or above.
· Experience with responsive web application design and development.
· Must have excellent communication skills.
· Have experience in implementing enterprise application using platform services like Azure App Services, Azure SQL, Azure Service Bus, notification hubs, event hubs, stream analytics, Cosmos DB, Redis Cache, IoT Hub, Application insight, etc.
· Strong understanding of the cloud solution architecture patterns and solution design principles.
· Strong understanding of different attributes for cloud application availability, scalability, and ability to propose optimized design for cloud.
· Experience with Azure Cloud Testing, PaaS, Cloud Computing.
· Data storage technologies such as MySQL, MongoDB, Azure Cosmos DB and Azure SQL.
Senior .NET Developer / Engineer