Senior Benefits Specialist - Virginia Beach, VA
Contract to Hire - pay to $23/hour
Currently seeking an HR professional with ample knowledge in benefits. The person in this role will be responsible for assisting with the administration of all benefits and retirement programs, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, and 401(k) plans.
The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring the accuracy of all benefits enrollments in the HRIS to provide vendors with accurate eligibility information
- Assist with new-hire orientations
- Perform quality checks of benefits-related data
- Distribute all benefits enrollment materials and determine eligibility
- Enroll employees with carriers and process life status changes
- Respond to benefits inquiries from managers and employees on plan provisions, benefits enrollments, status changes, and other general inquiries
- Process and administer all leave-of-absence requests and disability paperwork: medical, personal, disability, and FMLA
- Respond to 401(k) inquiries from managers and employees relating to enrollments, plan changes, and contribution amounts. Manage the annual catch-up contribution enrollment process
- Effectively interprets FMLA and ADA implications as they relate to leaves of absences/disabilities
- Assist with open enrollment process
- Process necessary reports for allocation/billing charges
Human Resources Professionals-put your skills to work with us and experience the Vaco Advantage!
Our clients have immediate opportunities, don't let your resume get lost in the shuffle - let us work for you! At Vaco, we give you an advantage over your competition! Our recruiters have direct relationships with hiring companies, so they can connect your work experience to the open job-promoting your strengths to the hiring manager while preparing you for that specific interview.
Our recruiters will provide you with great insight about trends in the human resources industry - keeping you up to date on compensation expectations, company culture, and growth opportunities. If your background is in Human Resources, and you want to partner with the best, apply today!