- The Business Intelligence Data Architect will be responsible for developing and maintain an enterprise-wide Business Intelligence roadmap within the organization within this international hospitality company.
- This resource will map out data architecture needs and act as a liaison to the organization, guiding projects and internal teams, ensuring their data needs are met with relevant Business Intelligence tools.
- They are looking for someone who can provide innovative solutions or improvements that will result in enhancements to current methods, procedures and processes. They must provide vision on data strategies, and best practice reporting and analytics capabilities.
- Define the overall Business Intelligence data architecture, leveraging industry best practices and identify BI/DW solution architecture options
- Manage and/or consult on the architecture and design of solutions in the BI space
- Provide technology leadership and coaching to BI Developer(s)
- Implement and manage BI standards and best practices
- Provide BI technical guidance and business liaison regarding data needs
- Documents the enterprise-wide Business Intelligence solutions, providing flowcharts, diagrams, layouts, etc.
- Provide technical analysis of MicroStrategy platform and BI functionalities
- Develop Data Warehouse cubes and reporting solutions as defined by the business need
- Identify needs and opportunities for improved data management and delivery
- Facilitate and act as subject matter expert for all Data Visualization needs for the organization, including process improvement opportunities
- Analyze system and technical issues to implement technologies that align with BI roadmap
- Diagnose and resolve application bottlenecks, tune for performance
- Enforce coding standards, design styles and best practices
- Bachelor's degree in CS or related major
- 6+ years related experience
- Strong SQL skills with ability to optimize as needed on various platforms (Oracle and AWS Redshift)
- Working knowledge of industry standard Data Infrastructure (e.g., Warehouse, BI, Analytics, Big Data, etc.) tools
- MicroStrategy architecture experience or similar tool experience necessary
- Knowledge of working in AWS a plus
- Excellent knowledge of database design, SQL, data warehousing and BI tools such as MicroStrategy, Tableau or SaaS
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and trouble-shooting skills
- Expert skills and understanding of advanced data warehouse architectural principles
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact Rushi at 858-703-6733 for additional information.
Approx. Duration: 6 months
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
We work hard to match our candidates with the right career opportunities. Let us find you a #MatrixMatch so you can reach your career goals!
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center: https://www.hiredbymatrix.com/find-work/open-positions/