Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline. Equivalent years of experience in computer programming may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in a software development role and “hands-on” experience with Microsoft BI Platform (SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS) or other BI tools (Cognos, Business Objects, Tableau, Qlikview).
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in analysis and design of complex business applications.
- Demonstrated critical thinking, problem-solving, analytical skills, attention to detail and project management methodology.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, team environment and interact professionally with all levels in the organization.
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated initiative and follow through with the ability to prioritize multiple, concurrent projects and meet project completion goals and budgets.
- Evidence of highly developed verbal, written communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate complex technical data to a wide audience.
- Demonstrated organization and planning skills with an ability to prioritize multiple concurrent projects.