Reporting into the Billing Supervisor, the Senior Billing Specialist will be responsible for managing the full cycle billing process including: client intake, billing, collections, and reporting.
Our client is a leading international law firm with headquarters in Midtown, Manhattan. They are actively growing and are currently seeking additional staff for their Billing & Collections Department.
The Senior Billing Specialist will be responsible for:
- Gaining the respect and confidence of the attorneys and clients
- Managing the billing process
- Client intake, billing, collections & reporting
- Identifying opportunities to improve processes
- Providing timely information on billing, collections, write offs and discounts
- Provide guidance and support to junior billers
Successful Senior Billing Specialist candidates should possess the following attributes:
- Undergraduate Degree (Bachelor)
- 3+ years of Legal/Law Firm billing experience
- Experience with manual/paper bills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working directly with clients/attorneys/partners
Competitive compensation, overtime eligibility, and comprehensive benefits