Senior Biomedical Engineer
- Work as a biomedical engineering team member on cross-functional teams throughout the development process.
- Perform or oversees biomedical/mechanical engineering, design, and development work.
- Develop design concepts and ideas for new products and product improvements.
- Develop prototypes of design concepts for engineering testing and evaluation.
- Review/approve SOP's test protocols, laboratory research reports and provides laboratory oversight as needed.
- Perform human factors (usability studies), market assessment, or pre-clinical research.
- Adhering to design controls and documenting all product development work in a Design History File.
- Advanced engineering for pre-hospital emergency care products.
- Conceptual design of new drug delivery systems or product enhancements.
- Develop design inputs with associated justification for new product development.
- Develop engineering prototypes of design concepts.
- Injection molding component analysis and qualification.
- Lead risk analysis activities.
- Develop project plans and budgets.
- Approve test protocols and reports.
- Conduct research.
- Write research papers.
- Technical oversight of Biomedical and Associate Biomedical Engineers.
- Oversee design and technical transfer to manufacturing.
- B.S. in Engineering with 5-7 years' experience.
- M.S. in Engineering with 3-5 years' experience.
- Ph.D. in Engineering with 1-3 years' experience.
- GPA of 3.5 or higher.
- Biomedical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Electronic Engineering preferred.
- Technical proficiency, demonstrated timely project execution, effective collaboration with other colleagues and independent thought.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Microsoft Project are required.
- Primavera system experience helpful.