Please send resumes to email@example.com
Senior Business Analyst
- Eliciting requirements using tasks such as: facilitated workshops with business subject matter experts, interviews, document analysis, prototyping, and interface analysis
- Specifying and analyzing business goals/requirements, functional requirements, system interface requirements, reporting requirements, data requirements, non-functional
- Facilitates meetings with the business subject matter experts or end users to formulate business strategies and requirements and translate client needs into actionable system requirements.
- Coordinates, conducts, and documents requirements gathering sessions with end users, project stakeholders and development team(s)
- Critically evaluates information gathered from multiple sources, reconciles conflicts, decomposes high-level information into details - abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguishes user requests from the underlying true needs
- Develops high quality documentation including business requirements documents, use cases, software requirements specifications, report specifications, epics, user stories, screen and interface designs, conceptual page flows, business process models, user acceptance test plans, and training manuals / user guides
- Identifies, plans and estimates level of effort for business analysis related tasks
- Leading/hosting large, cross functional meetings to elicit requirements from subject matter experts and build consensus
- Analyzing requirements from several functional areas to determine potential conflicts /other requirements that may exist in other areas.
- Ability to participate in Quality Assurance and User Acceptance.
- Performs functional testing as needed to ensure adherence to requirements
- Coordinates/executes the development of test cases.
- Successfully engages in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Min. 8+ years' of experience in Business Analyst-Business Process Analysis, documentation
- Understanding business process management and business requirements of the customers and translating them to specific software requirements
- Exceptional communication, presentation, organization and time management skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to participate in various phases of testing (Execution of Plan, Design, Strategy, Coordination, Development, Quality Assurance and Execution)
- Ability to participate in release and implementation processes
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178