The Senior Business Analyst will be instrumental in driving value for Acoustic through business outcomes.This role will serve as a Business Relationship Manager (Quote to Contract) and liaison with the business community. This individual will be responsible for building relationships with business users, gathering and document requirements, assisting with design and testing, and working with the PMO on implementation and delivery to meet business needs.
- Interface with Business Stakeholders and IT teams to define, gather, and document business processes and needs, and translate into detailed functional specifications for development
- Analyze current state and emerging technology/application functionality and business needs proactively to add value. Performs business systems and process analysis of existing and future systems/processes
- Collaborate with business community to develop detailed business case, ROI calculations, value definition, cost assessments (expense/capital), benefits, and risk analysis
- Responsible for leading requirements process and corresponding strategies between business and IT. Conducts interviews and requirements gathering workshops. Ensures sign-off of all artifacts
- Coordinate requirements for new and existing applications. Assists in testing, training plan development and training, support for users, and developing user documentation (i.e. web manuals, reference guides, etc.). Participates in QA process; identifies test cases; explains complex processes; aids in developing test plans
- Manage project tasks and project life cycle phases (i.e. defining requirements, documentation, process flows and specifications, etc.) to meet customer goals and requirements
- Coordinate relationship and communication with the internal client and prioritizes the delivery of IT Services
- Work with Project Managers to implement a solution that will meet business requirements within time and cost constraints
- May act as a Project Manager and work with project team on approved projects, defining scope, project schedules, and implementing solutions per IT tollgate processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field and 7-10 years of business analysis, business relationship management, or project management experience.
- Experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping and methodology development, and data mapping.
- Excellent communication skills and keen ability to work with all levels of the organization. Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentation ability.
- Ability to manage expectations with the business given IT Resource capacity, and exhibit a high degree of responsiveness, diplomacy and professionalism in these interactions.
- Experience in risk management methodologies as they relate to IT projects.
- Strong background in Configuration, Pricing, and Quoting (CPQ) systems. Advance billing knowledge for SAAS subscription models, usage transactions and tier services models. Strong financial systems knowledge for SAAS business. Strong experience in Salesforce.com CPQ, Salesforce billing, and NetSuite.
- Demonstrated proficiency in productivity software, including Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project, and Microsoft PowerPoint. Proven aptitude to learn new software applications.
Acoustic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive environment for everyone. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.