Duties to include but not limited to
- Work with Product Managers to develop project schedules for related projects.
- Work closely with Business Relationship Managers to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Communicate and comprehend user business needs and concerns and integrate that understanding with technical skills.
- Provide expertise in all aspects of requirements gathering and planning of CRM systems.
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories.
- Ensure that the development team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on.
- Create & maintain strong working relationships with other members of the delivery team and the wider organization so that the overall team operates professionally and is seen as delivering desired business outcomes.
- Collaborate with team members to identify needs and opportunities for improvement.
- Successfully multi-task across a number of concurrent projects.
- Ability to thrive in dynamic environments with multiple changing priorities.
- Extensive problem analysis and resolution, impact verification, troubleshooting, coaching, and facilitation experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related field.
- Experience working in the Oil & Gas industry preferred.
- Knowledge of Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain and Manufacturing business processes preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.