More than 30 years ago, E*TRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
At E*TRADE, data drives our decision-making. The Senior Business Analyst (Fraud Prevention) will use data to find fraud trends, investigate suspicious behavior and identify significant insights from different sets of data. Will be responsible in coming up with creative solutions including forecasting, to combat different types of fraud aiming for efficient controls. And, communicate findings through meaningful reports to Management and Stakeholders.
- Use data to depict fraud trends in the customer base and the consumer population as a whole
- Come up with solutions to the trends identified by improving existing or creating new controls
- Identify possible threats through use of data and necessary tools
- Create effective solutions in improving efficiency using different analytical techniques
- Create rules in the rule's engine and conduct pre and post production testing to ensure effectiveness
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups such as Customer Service, Product Management, and Engineering/Technology to enhance tools, data sources, system functionalities, and fraud detection methods
- Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports
- Communicate trends, findings, proposals/solutions to Management and Stakeholders
- Measure model performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Generate suspicious activity reports and risk management reports for Management
- Recommend or introduce new tools used for fraud detection, prevention and reporting activities
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- 2+ years working in fraud analytics and fraud prevention controls and strategy
- 2+ years executing complex SQL queries (joins, subqueries, unions, temporary tables)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years' work experience in an area relevant to this position
- Using advanced Microsoft excel formulas and tools to clean, present and visualize data
- Familiarity with statistical data analysis and visualization tools (Tableau, Business Objects, ... etc.)
- Analytical, quantitative mindset with a keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Must be dynamic and a self-starter, able to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
55,393.00 - 81,670.00 /yearWhat is this?
Senior Operations Analyst
Senior Operations Analyst