CALIBRE Systems Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation company, is seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join our team in Huntsville, AL. Duties include and are not limited to:
- Provide senior functional and technical skills for the development and redesign of current and future business and acquisition processes to ensure effective and efficient use of core competencies such as strategic business planning, problem solving techniques, or outsourcing initiatives.
- Formulate and design cost effective acquisition and life-cycle strategies to meet customer objectives.
- Leads and participates in acquisition facilitation workshops.
- Must be adept at problem definition and resolution.
- Must have an active SECRET security clearance.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with MS Office products.
- SME in FAR and DFAR.
- Previous contracting or acquisition experience with Army Test and Evaluation Command and/or subordinate Test Center.
- Possess a Bachelor's degree.
- More than 15 years of experience as an Acquisition Professional is required (Additional relevant experience may substitute for education or years of experience).
- DAWIA Level II or III certified.