Synechron is looking for a Senior Business Analyst at New York, NY.
- 10+ years of experience in the financial services industry, and working with financial products such as: Commodities, Options & Future, Equities, Fixed Income, and related Derivative products.
- As a Senior BA, you will be perceived within IT as an expert in the area of Risk Management for financial trading products.
- Must have excellent understanding of trading room and derivative products, including fixed income, equity, foreign exchange, commodities, and related derivatives: futures, forwards, swaps and options.
- Must have knowledge and experience working with finance, banking and/or risk management systems.
- Strong understanding of software design principles and development best practices within the software development life cycle.
- Experience using business analysis and requirements modeling tools, such as: data flow diagrams, relationship data models, XML modeling, business process modelling.
- Prior experience with any of the following Regulatory initiatives – Basel II, Basel III, Dodd Frank, FBO and Volcker Rules is plus.
Synechron, award winning, fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $500 million firm based in New York. Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 8,000+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across USA, Canada, UK, France, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Serbia, Hungary, Germany, Italy, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines, Japan, Australia and Development Centers in India