LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
LRS Consulting Services is seeking a Business Analyst. This is a 6-month contract opportunity (plus extensions) with our client in St. Louis, MO. If you’re that person, submit your resume now!
- Serve as a liaison to the business community in order to provide requirements to meet user needs.
- Possess expertise in the business unit(s) (s)he supports, as well as an understanding of the organization's systems and capabilities.
- Educate on the direction of the business.
- Utilize understanding of both business process and technical capabilities to implement solutions to the more complex business needs/problems.
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Gather, refine and validate complex business requirements, interdependencies, potential risks and issues.
- Analyze business partners’ operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions.
- Assist in the business process design or redesign and documentation as needed.
- Translate high level stakeholder requirements into business requirements and specifications and manage changes to such specifications.
- Facilitate communication and gain commitment between business units to align solutions with business strategies.
- Develop complex business cases.
- Work on multiple projects as a project team member.
- Assist with facilitating project governance and corporate priorities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field preferred
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Knowledge of IIBA processes
- Knowledge of industry best practice for business analysis
- Background in either mobile infrastructure or point of sale infrastructure systems
- Strong candidates will have knowledge of software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written & verbal)
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.