ChenMed is transforming healthcare for seniors. We provide big answers to big problems in health care delivery. ChenMed is a full-risk primary care market leader with an innovative philosophy, unique physician culture and end-to-end customized technology. These things allow us to provide world-class primary care and coordinated care to the most vulnerable population – moderate- to low-income seniors who have complex chronic diseases.
Through our innovative operating model, physician-led culture and empowering technology, we are able to drive key quality and cost outcomes that create value for patients, physicians and the overall health system. Our model allows us to practice medicine the way it should be practiced. By recruiting focused physicians and reducing their doctor-to-patient ratios, we increase patients’ “face time” during each monthly appointment and help foster stronger doctor-patient relationships. Our model also drives and enhances compliance with treatment plans.
As a result of our efforts, our patients realize lower hospital admissions. Their overwhelming response to our approach is reflected in our aggressive, organic growth and net promoter scores in the low to mid 90s, which is unheard of in any industry. Read more about our results and the value of the ChenMed model.
As a company, we are making a difference in the lives of seniors and the health care system overall.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supports the execution of a specific IT process (i.e. Vendor Management, Asset Management, Telecommunications, Business Applications, etc.) in response to business needs and requests.
- Lead development of detailed requirements for products based on analysis of business and customer needs in the form of epics and user stories.
- Collaborates with business and IT stakeholders to identify, analyze, understand and prioritize functional activities by business value and urgency.
- Create and Maintain product backlog in working closely with business stakeholders, product managers, user experience designers, and technical architects.
- Examines and supports handling ambiguity in all aspects of work, including business direction and strategy, to enable the synthesis of disparate observations and data, creating conclusions and recommendations and successfully supporting project teams through change.
- Communicates verbally and in written forms (formal and informal), between business stakeholders and IT staff related to specific initiatives or functions.
- Supports communications, meetings, and other collaborations as appropriate to effectively perform work and to understand, resolve, and/or mitigate risks, obstacles, and conflicts in the performance of functional activities.
- Collaborate with the development team and lead backlog grooming, sprint planning and review activities.
- Work closely with user experience designers in development of product design and prototypes and present it to key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with team during sprints by providing requirements clarification, validating and accepting implemented solution.
- Develop and review release plans and conduct UAT testing in collaboration with product management team.
- Establish and collect KPI to measure business value delivered by products and solutions.
- Mentor and train other team members in agile software development methods and processes and implementation of those methods.
- Other duties as assigned and modified at manager’s discretion.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Fundamental knowledge of backlog management and team collaboration tools, ERP systems, and request management software
- Solid communication skills to effectively articulate, demonstrate, and support the delivery of appropriate levels of messaging and decision-support information with appropriate audiences, including IT leaders, and in all forms (e.g., written, verbal, and the creation and delivery of presentations)
- High level of conceptualization, analytics, logic, and reasoning skills
- Able to perform with autonomy, requiring little or no supervision; occasional guidance from IT and team leadership
- Ability to operate a computer in a Windows environment utilizing SaaS applications, A/V conferencing, and spreadsheet, presentation, diagramming, and word documentation software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, plus a variety of other word-processing, spreadsheet, database, e-mail and presentation software
- Ability and willingness to travel locally, regionally and nationwide up to 10% of the time
- Spoken and written fluency in English
- This job requires use and exercise of independent judgment
At ChenMed, If you are an innovative, entreprenuerial minded, over-achiever who is extremely passionate in helping people and revolutionizing Healthcare again, we are that dynamic and exciting company you are looking for!
After applying, we encourage you to "follow" us on LinkedIn (ChenMed) as well! This way you can stay informed and up to date on what’s happening around our organization and start your path to becoming part of our FAMILY!