The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for providing accurate, timely, actionable insights to enable intelligent decision making across Humana Pharmacy's Shipping and Logistics program.
The responsibilities of this role include identifying, tracking, and reporting on all financial and service-related aspects of Humana Pharmacy Shipping and Logistics. In addition, this person will assist in any and all shipping/logistics related projects providing analytical assistance and reporting. Works alongside Humana Pharmacy Operations and Engineering teams and is available to support the mission of the larger organization. Maintains relationships with internal and external partners to ensure highest levels of data integrity and quality of insight..
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of technical experience in data reporting
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including ability to link pivots to external data sources, creating pivot tables and summarizing data into reports and dashboards
- Advanced Microsoft Access skills including ability to link to external data sources, pass-through queries, data structure and relationship design.
- Experience working with big and complex data sets within large organizations and/or the analysis of healthcare data
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication to senior and executive leadership
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Advanced Degree in a quantitative discipline, such as Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Advanced proficiency in SQL, SAS and other data systems
- Experience with tools such as Tableau and Qlik for creating data visualizations
- Experience in a system analytics and/or data warehousing environment
Scheduled Weekly Hours