Our client, a well- known distributor in the beverage industry is looking for a solid Senior Business Analyst—Product Owner to assist the Product Lead in the development of Digital & Consumer Facing Apps, in the areas of Mobile and Web App development.
Looking for someone “hands-on” with daily sprints, user story writing and capturing requirements . They are working on 2 mobile and 1 web app.
This is an initial 6-month assignment where Interviewing and On-boarding will be remote as company’s Miami office is not open.However, a local candidate is preferred
Important skills - Self Starter, able to elicit requirements, prior experience working on a global product.
You will be working on the release of a global app that works in partnership with other organizations such as Instacart & other promotional sites to aid in the customer journey.
- Work closely with the product owner, and leadership team to create roadmaps & write user stories & Define Acceptance Criteria.
Prioritize Features based on business and customer value
- Define / Align Feature Roadmap and create Feature Backlog
- Conduct Demos during delivery sprints
- Facilitate user testing & Training during UAT
- Defect analysis and fix validation during product support phase
- 4+ years of digital product management experience.
- Track record in business strategy, user experience & digital product roles.
- Strong Presentation, Analytical and Communication skills.
- Agile software development and tools (JIRA, confluence, etc.)
- Ability to guide business stakeholders in re-imagining their business processes.
- Work with multi-disciplinary (product owners, business users, technology, creative, etc.) and cross-functional teams.
- Desire to build great products and teach others to do the same.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
We offer W2 Consultants a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental & Vision, in addition to 401k profit share participation, along with many other perks.