Senior Business Analyst
Locations: Richmond, VA; Cleveland, OH; San Francisco, CA ; Los Angeles, CA; Seattle, WA
At the Richmond Fed, we're driven by our mission to strengthen the economy and our communities. We take great pride in what we do and it impacts everyday people every day.
When you join our team, you'll become part of a culture that welcomes differences, cares about our communities, and empowers each other to lead from where we are to make things better.
Bring your passion and we'll provide challenging and purposeful careers in a variety of fields, opportunities to grow and a wide range of benefits and perks that support your health and wealth. It's all part of what makes #MyRichmondFed a great place to work!
About the Opportunity
The Federal Reserve System (FRS) Cash Product Office (CPO) is responsible for the strategic direction and national support for Federal Reserve Cash Services (FedCash Services). The CPO incorporates our core values of Community, Service, Expertise, Resiliency and Curiosity in to how we work and interact with each other, and the broader community. These core values are representative of what we want our customers and partners to experience when they interact with us.
The CPO's National Operations Group has an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Senior Business Analyst, where you will support a variety of projects and tasks that may include operations support, national coin and currency inventory management, market intelligence, and business resiliency for the FRS.
What You Will Do
- Collect, model, analyze, and interpret complex data; identify and interpret trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences; and prepare and present a variety of operational analyses and recommendations to senior management for decision-making. Examples include status reports, dashboards, and development of ad-hoc business models and papers.
- Perform project management and administrative tasks to support department-led projects and initiatives in a collaborative, team-based environment.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with Reserve Bank peers, management, and industry stakeholders to meet short, mid, and long-term national objectives.
- Collaborate with all levels of the organization and industry stakeholders on decisions and strategic options that may have operational, policy, or financial impacts to the business area.
- Prepare and present information to diverse internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop, implement, and manage analytical and operational projects; actively identify opportunities to further refine existing processes; and initiate analysis in support of cash operations and processes.
- Utilize varied data points and moderate to complex information to distill it into meaningful results.
- Some travel, including overnight stays (up to 15% of the time), may be necessary.