The Senior Business Analyst partners with a variety of technical and functional partners within the business to define requirements for application development, develops required documentation and communicates status in order to ensure business requirements are met.
- Defines detailed requirements, analyzes business needs, and validates solutions with the client.
- Performs feasibility analysis, scopes project, and recommends alternative solutions, project strategy and deliverable prioritization.
- Serves as senior subject matter expert associated with content, processes, and procedures. Develops high level implementation plans.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
- Serves as a liaison between technical and functional stakeholders, and project management teams, to help keep initiatives moving forward smoothly and in accordance with project plans.
- Participates in multiple key initiatives simultaneously.
- Guides and advises less-experienced Business Analysts.
- Monitors other Business Analysts in software development methods and processes, and recommends implementation of those methods.
- Bachelors Degree
- 5 or more years related experience required.
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities,Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill.Gallagher will require proof of work authorization.
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement, which require, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure.
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.