Senior Business Analyst, Sales Operations
San Diego, CA
At ResMed (NYSE: RMD, ASX: RMD) we pioneer innovative solutions that treat and keep people out of the hospital, empowering them to live healthier, higher-quality lives. Our cloud-connected medical devices transform care for people with sleep apnea, COPD and other chronic diseases. Our comprehensive out-of-hospital software platforms support the professionals and caregivers who help people stay healthy in the home or care setting of their choice. By enabling better care, we improve quality of life, reduce the impact of chronic disease and lower costs for consumers and healthcare systems in more than 120 countries. To learn more, visit ResMed.com and follow @ResMed.
Let's talk about the team and you:
The Senior BusinessAnalyst, Sales Operations will work closely with business users and ourInformation Technology Team focusing on existing/new technology projectsinvolving key systems such as Customer Relationship Management (CRM), LearningManagement Systems, Business Intelligence (BI) solutions, and others to bedefined. This position will also play a Product Owner role working with adedicated scrum team.
This role will support Sales Operations in the development of business/analytical solutions that provide business insight, enable impactful decisions, and drive value from our business processes and activities. The successful candidate will have experience either in a senior system or business analyst role, with extensive experience working with data extraction tools and business metrics.
- Capable of understanding ResMed business models and strategic direction along with our implementation of systems to assess, recommend, and implement business improvements and initiatives
- Translate business processes into documented business requirements
- Be the subject matter expert for all systems and processes utilized by Sales Operations and lead continuous enhancement of the systems, data/process design and integration efforts
- Create, present and manage quality dashboards and analytics through that derive business insights and substantiate business process improvements
- Prioritizeproduct deliverables for dedicated scrum team and ensure they understand therequirements from a customer’s perspective
- Manage system testing activities and assist with end user training
- Communicate clearly and professionally with vendors, users, peers, and all levels of management
Let's talk about Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst, or comparable role
- Experience working directly with business sponsors to understand their needs and determine the solutions that will be of most benefit to them
- Strong project management, business process design and facilitation skills
- Ability to understand technical vision and communicate it to both technical and non-technical parties
- Experience in using agile project management methodology effectively (processes, best practices, tools and templates)
- Experience representing the voice of the customer and conveying product vision to development/scrum teams
- Experience as a Product Owner and working on a scrum team highly recommended
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Working experience with BI solutions such as Cognos, Tableau and SiSense
- Experience using SAS, SPSS or other statistical packages is desirable for analyzing large data sets
- Programming skills
Okay, so what’s next?
Joining ResMed is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. Our hope is that each day you’ll uncover a new reason to love what you do. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please note: Unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered. ResMed is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/ Female/ Disability/ Veterans. ResMed participates in E-Verify. The Notice of E-Verify Participation and the Notice of Right to Work are available for your review. ResMed is a smoke-free workplace.