If you are interested in the Business Analyst role below, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Below are my requirements:
- Senior Business Analyst Contractors for six months subject to contract extension. I need someone that can hit the ground running. Currently we have business cases to complete and projects that need to be supported with requirements analysis and testing.
- I am looking for a BA that has at least 5-6 years’ experience working as a Business Analyst on software development projects. The BA must be proficient with business analysis in completing business cases with feasibility analysis, creating business requirements document, user stories, use cases, context diagram, requirements trace-ability matrix, documenting the as-is and to-be, creating the test plan for user acceptance testing, writing the test scripts, facilitating end user testing and logging issues/defects.
- The BA contractor must be a very effective communicator both oral and written with good presentation skills. The BA contractor must be able to facilitate workshops and requirements gathering sessions. We work in teams and need for the candidate to be a good team player, flexible, dependable and have excellent customer service skills.
- Please screen your candidates for written and communication skills prior to submitting your candidate resumes/background information to me. The BA contractor must provide a writing sample in narrative form describing an 'As-Is' and 'To-Be' process, requirements and workflows for a past project. The candidate must be able to work independently with minimal oversight.
- The selected contractors need to have their own transportation. The selected contractors will work on City of San Antonio IT projects and may have to go offsite to gather requirements or conduct business analysis. The hours are 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and work location is at Riverview Towers Downtown, 111 Soledad, 9th floor, suite 900.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178