Live IT Up at Ciber Global
At Ciber Global, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of size or legacy. We’re the small company that cares and the big company that can. We deliver breakthrough performances and powerful solutions that are anything but cookie cutter in order to give our clients the competitive advantage they deserve.
- Focus on moderate to large scale cross-functional projects
- Act as a liaison between end users and technical team
- Elicit/gather business and functional requirements
- Compose functional documentation/user stories (tools: Confluence and JIRA)
- Create wireframes and process diagrams (tools: balsamiq, gliffy)
- Work closely with technical team to understand limitations and feasibility
- Coordinate UAT and functional certification
- Ability to quickly acquire knowledge of the business in context to project goals and requirements.
Conduct Current State Analysis:
- Facilitate meetings
- Conduct interviews and/or shadowing sessions with end users to observe and document work flows
- Create work flow diagrams and supporting documentation detailing current business processes
Define Business Requirements:
- Quarantine project scope
- Establish development phases/iterations
- Compose Business Requirements/Project Scope documentation
Elicit and Evolve Functional Requirements:
- Interview end users to gather and document functional requirements
- Create wireframes
- Liaise between technology and business partners throughout the development cycle
Facilitate UAT/Software Certification Testing:
- Actively participate in functional testing
- Coordinate with QA to create test plan(s) and formulate overall test strategy
- Coordinate/schedule testing cycles with users
- Defect management/tracking
Implementation Planning/ Software Delivery:
- Identify deliverables, tasks, and dependencies needed for roll-out
- Work with technical team to create realistic delivery plans
- Disseminate information appropriately
- Manage user expectations for go-live
- Ensure the product delivered is the product envisioned
- 7+ years demonstrated experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Proficient with requirements gathering and analysis techniques
- In-depth understanding of project delivery methodologies and SDLC
- Verbal and written communication skills are critical • Must
- JIRA and/or Confluence
- Wireframing tools (Snag-it, balsamiq, axure, etc) management
This position requires the successful completion of a background investigation and/or drug screen.
Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keep discovering! Click here.
Ciber Global is an IT consulting company who partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, Ciber is an HTC Global Services company. For more information, visit www.Ciber.com.