As the first and largest specialty pharmacy integrator and accelerator, Shields Health Solutions is the industry leader in providing innovative and comprehensive care for the nation's chronically ill patient population. Shields builds and manages hospital-owned specialty pharmacies for hospitals and health systems who want to offer coordinated care services for patients with chronic illnesses. Using an integrated approach to patient care through our purpose built software platform, TelemetryRx, our Patient Liaison model, and our back-end clinical support team, Shields is redefining what it means to provide superior, fully-integrated patient care from clinic to pharmacy to patient's homes. Our innovative model and proven results in such a unique industry have led us to be one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the nation with an immense impact on patients' lives.
We are searching for an energetic and detail-oriented team-member who is looking for a challenging career with a fast-growing company in health tech. We want to meet with those of you who measure yourself on results and quality. You should be as excited by data analytics as we are; gleaming insights from noise to portray a story that informs how we think about our business. Having the foresight to anticipate potential issues and the action-bias to propose solutions. We want to rely on you to complete your work without constant oversight; we will guide you along the way to success but do not micromanage. Most importantly, we all work together as members of a close-knit team, supporting and learning from one another. If you smile reading through this, we want you on our team.
Enable the success of our Data Analytics team including our innovative TelemetryRx platform. We will ask to you complete analyses of opportunities to attract new patients, improve our care model, and analyze the financial success of our business. Importantly, you will be a key member of the team that completes the detailed business and financial analyses critical to our business development team, helping them understand each new opportunity as they are uncovered.
- Enables the expansion of and improves our care model to new patients by contributing information and detailed data analysis
- Completes opportunity sizing analyses for potential health system partners
- Problem-solve with team-members using data-driven approach
- Develops and implements financial and operational forecasting models; tracks performance and communicate discrepancies to the team
- Guides other teams by researching, analyzing and interpreting data
- Applies observations and recommendations to increase productivity
- Protects organization by keeping information confidential
- Expands knowledge of Shields and specialty pharmacy by participating in the educational opportunities we offer and reading professional publications
- Other projects as divvied up by the team
- 2-4 years of experience in finance- or business-related role
- Specific analytical experience in developing financial and business analyses, beyond working from a template
- Undergraduate degree in finance, business, economics, or similar discipline
- An analytical mind with detailed understanding of business and financial analysis
- Good judgement; you will be asked to make decisions without constant oversight
- Microsoft Office Suite skills, especially Excel modeling and data analysis
- Energy and attention to detail; this is a fast-moving environment and getting the small things right is critical for success
- Going the extra mile; high-achievers who go beyond the minimum