Position: Senior Business Architecture(Healthcare/Medicare/Managed care)
Location: Durham, NC 27707
Job type: Full time/Permanent
· Seeking a highly motivated Senior Business Architecture Consultant to deliver internal consulting services to improve the effectiveness of the organization at the enterprise level.
· You will link business strategy to the development of capabilities, people, process, technology, and information.
· You will assist senior leaders with large, meaningful business problems and driving business improvements.
· You will supply and support the development of Client's NC business architecture based on enterprise goals and industry-leading Business Architecture practices.
· This is a senior-level role emphasizing business consulting, combined with components of strategy, business planning, business architecture management, process engineering, influence and leadership disciplines. This is a highly visible enterprise role that will get along with leaders across the company.
· Facilitate participative decision-making and planning workshops. Workshop participants are typically senior leaders from multiple departments.
· Provide consulting to senior and mid-level leadership on complex and/or ambiguous business problems, and advise on low-risk/high-value alternatives.
· Apply business management consulting tools to remove ambiguity, and drive data-driven decisions making and planning (e.g. SWOT, 5 Forces, Scenario Planning, etc.)
· Contribute to the development of enterprise business architecture models.
· Apply strategic planning practices to translate strategies into business roadmaps and annual project portfolios
· Conduct analysis of business current and future states, performance gaps, and their root causes.
· Understand business behavior patterns and how they work together to enable the business to achieve their strategic and tactical goals.
· Monitor the business sector, industry, technology, infrastructure, legal and regulatory environment trends. Incorporate the consequences of these trends into actionable recommendations to internal clients.
· Develop, organize, and execute enterprise business planning processes.
· Influence senior business leaders in their use of business planning disciplines to achieve business goals.
· Develop and maintain working relationship with business leaders/strategy owners.
· Bachelor's degree and 10 years professional experience in internal or external consulting or planning roles.
· If no degree, 12 years professional experience in internal or external consulting or planning roles.
· A minimum of 6 of these years including recent experience across one or more of these disciplines, preferably in the Healthcare industry:
· Strategic and/or operational planning
· Transformation Leadership
· Business Consulting
· Enterprise Business Architecture
· Enterprise Architecture
· Business Process Engineering
· Human Resources Planning
· Financial Planning
· Experience with current management consulting methodologies, tools and techniques.
· Recent publications or Industry conference participation, including speaking engagements
· Experience in health care industry and knowledge of principles of managed care preferred.
· Defining strategy activation initiatives
· Excellent social skills at all organizational levels, including spoken, written, and presentation, as well as receptive listening skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion.
· Excellent influencing and consultative skills.
· Proven critical thinking skills.
· Validated ability to handle own work and meet deadlines over simultaneous tasks.