Imagine New Horizons
What will your role be?
The mission is to develop the Energy, Process and Utilities (EPU) business in Americas, with a major focus on the North-American Chemical and Petrochemical industries, by supporting sales organizations with strong market knowledge, industry background, a clear understanding of the opportunities brought by the digital revolution in these industries and the experience of making such opportunities real.
Working among the local sales teams while reporting to the EPU Senior Director for Sales Consulting in the EPU industry worldwide organization, he/she is in charge of positioning the value of Dassault Systèmes’ solutions and supporting customer-facing activities. He/She is the worldwide EPU Industry Team Representative on his domain. He/She facilitates the coordination between local sales and this worldwide EPU team.
- He/She helps direct and indirect channels formulate the solutions value. For priority-1 customers, he/she contributes to the assessment of customer business drivers and to the qualification and prioritization of.
- He participates in documenting the most important business processes to propose relevant solutions and define project metrics that can be used to measure the benefits expected of a given solution.
- In customer facing position, he/she positions himself/herself as Dassault Systèmes’ industry expert and focuses on executive and business level customer representatives.
- His/Her questioning attitude provides valuable input for the transformation program of our customers and develop the understanding of the challenges.
- He/She promotes and supports consultative selling and contributes to methodology definition, capitalization of industry knowledge and training.
- In addition to the priority-1 customer engagement support, he/she drives for the EPU team the definition and implementation of a part of EPU’s market strategy targeting especially mid-term growth.
- He/She develops his/her own network for the benefit of the direct and indirect channels.
- He/She is focused on the Chemical and Petrochemical industry in North-America (USA, Canada, Mexico).
- Support in Latin America or support to Process, Utilities or Power generation in the same area can be expected as well.
Key Success Factors
Engineering or scientific master degree
8 years of experience in the Chemical or Petrochemical industry including in a technical business role
Experience in business transformation including knowledge in digital transformation of the industry (e.g.: background in a business improvement group, or innovation group, etc.)
Experience in customer facing position or in business development roles is a plus but not required
Experience in working with consulting firms, major software implementation firms or software company is a plus but not required