Our sales teams operate as trusted advisors to our clients. Together we provide industry-leading Unified Communications and managed IT solutions that answer growing customer needs for increased productivity and collaboration. These are real differentiators that drive sales and ensure you have every opportunity to make and close deals. We offer:
- Unparalleled sales support – this comes from a real focus on teamwork and ongoing support from all levels of management.
- The latest tech – we believe to sell our systems, it’s only right that you are fully tech enabled.
- Great internal systems and ongoing industry-leading training with the potential for leadership development.
- Competitive base salary, plus outstanding commission with residuals, bonuses and rewards.
- No compensation caps and no territory restrictions.
Senior Business Consultants – your skills
Our Senior Business Consultants have access to the richest portfolio of managed services around, coupled with our stellar track record of customer support, guaranteed performance and total focus on supporting our salespeople. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience in Outside B2B Managed Services or Telecommunications.
Desired Minimum Qualifications:
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 2+ years of college education
- 2+ years B2B Managed Services|Saas|Technology sales experience
- Effectively managed accountability quotas, monthly
- Proven outside sales success in demand generation
Necessary Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to set new prospect appointments
- Hunting skills, prospecting, networking, lead generation
- Strong oral and technical presentation skills to all audience levels
- Effective funnel management
- Ability to overcome objections; close deals within 10-30 days
- Ability and knowledge to control the sales process
- Adaptable communication style with prospects and internal leadership
Behavioral Soft Skills:
- Grit and extreme work effort
- Highly coachable in a collaborative team environment
- Deal with rejection and overcome it
- Perseverance in a sales environment
- Hungry and results-oriented
- Agile and Flexible (Open to change!)
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet.
Formal application, rating of education and experience; oral interviews and reference check; job-related tests may be required.
The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude candidates from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.