Senior Business Development Associate, Title Operations
Member's Title of Texas is hiring a Senior Business Development Associate, Title Operations in South Lake, Texas. The primary purpose of this job is to be responsible for selling Title services to customers within an assigned territory or market segment. This role will build relationships with customers; advising customers on products and services; maximizing profitability on products and services; and acting as a liaison between sales, other departments and customers on products, services and technology.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and the position will perform other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for capturing leads and developing pipeline to attract and maintain customers for the PenFed Members Title brand.
- Manage and maintain relationships with prospects and existing customers.
- Demonstrate knowledge of PenFed Members Title products and services, as well as competitors’ products and services.
- Develop sales and marketing plan to drive customer capture.
- Develop leads and sales opportunities and follow through with defined sales plan.
- Analyze and interpret records of present and past sales, trends and costs, estimated and realized revenue, administrative commitments, and obligations incurred for management.
- Partner with the VP of title operations in coordinating business development and sales activity for PenFed Members Title.
- Partner with VP to develop sales and profit targets plans organization wide.
- Source, maintain an updated target list of prospective, qualified customers and monitor progress in converting from prospective to current customers.
- Work with other business units to cross-sell PenFed products and services.
- Represent PenFed Members Title in the market and at industry events.
- Manage the communication between sales, title, and escrow and customer service representatives to maintain mutually beneficial, productive internal relationships.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, and maintaining personal networks.
Education and Experience
Equivalent combination of education and experience is considered.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of sales experience (Title experience preferred).
- Systems Knowledge - MS Office & Enterprise CRM
- Understanding of the key drivers of the title and escrow market including industry trends, company information and knowledge of the competitive landscape.
- Must also have an understanding of what drives the real estate-related market and how our Customers and Prospects successfully operate within this market.
- Knowledge of PenFed Members Title products/solutions a plus.
- Strong communication, leadership, customer service, presentation, and negotiation skills.
This position will not directly supervise employees.
Licenses and Certifications
- Title License
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to an indoor office setting with moderate noise.
*Most roles require working in an office setting with moderate noise and the ability to lift 25 pounds.*
Ability to travel to various worksites and be on-call may be required.
About Us – PFR
Berkshire Hathaway PenFed Realty, LLC is a full-service real estate brokerage firm with over 60 offices and 1,700 world-class sales professionals, offering complete service coverage in Virginia, Maryland, District of Columbia, Delaware, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Florida, Tennessee, Kansas and Texas markets. Founded in 2006, we are a wholly owned subsidiary of one of the country’s largest and most financially stable credit unions, PenFed. We are also one of the largest franchisees within the Berkshire Hathaway Home Services network. The Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices network stands among only a few organizations entrusted to use the storied Berkshire Hathaway name, a name representing strength, integrity, trust and universal respect. PenFed’s products, pricing, and financial stability coupled with the Berkshire Hathaway brand creates a powerful combination for growth within the residential real estate arena. With growth of over 900% in the past 5 years, PenFed Realty is recognized as one of the fastest growing real estate brokerage firms in the country.
Our mission is to recruit, retain, and support the most knowledgeable real estate agents in the industry so that we may ensure a smooth and hassle free home buying experience.
We provide our employees with a lucrative benefits package including robust medical, dental and vision plan options, plenty of paid time off, 401k with employer match and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity
PenFed management will maintain and observe personnel policies which will not discriminate or permit harassment or retaliation against a person because of race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, military or veteran status or obligation, the presence of a physical and/or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, and all statuses protected by applicable state or local law in all recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime, position classifications, work assignments, facilities, promotions, transfers, employee treatment, and in all other terms and conditions of employment. PenFed will also prohibit retaliation against individuals for raising a complaint of discrimination or harassment or participating in an investigation of same.
PenFed will also reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability so that they can apply for a job or perform the essential functions of a job unless doing so causes a direct threat to these individuals or others in the workplace and the threat cannot be eliminated by reasonable accommodation or if the accommodation creates an undue hardship to PenFed. Contact human resources (HR) with any questions or requests for accommodation at 210-380-8561.