Opportunity Snapshot - Ashburn, VA preferred but open to Dallas, TX
Digital Realty is looking for a Salesforce business analyst representing Sales and Marketing to partner with IT on Salesforce.com enhancements and maintenance. This role requires strong analytical skills with outstanding communication, and you have particular expertise in Salesforce. The role of Senior Business Analyst offers compelling opportunities. You will:
- Play acritical role, work with multiple teams and stakeholders, including users within the business and our IT teams, and make adirect impact on business process and sales operations.
- Enjoyvisibility across the organizationas you serve as our Salesforce subject-matter expert and drive unique projects.
- Work with top professionals in their fields at a growing and evolving global industry leader in data center service and operations. There are constantlynew challenges andnew opportunities to learn and develop professionally.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will lead various cross-team projects to drive the improvement of Salesforce.com for the business and end users.Working in close collaboration with IT, Sales Enablement, Commercial Management, and Marketing Operations functions, you will gather business requirements, communicatewith developers, test in Sandbox, and manage the roll-out to production. Naturally, you won't do the hands-on development work yourself, but you will view business requirements from an administrator'spoint-of-view to effectively draft and explain business requirements so that the developers can understand the need and develop the appropriate solution. You'll work with an IT team that is both offshore and U.S. based.In addition, you will
- Work with IT and stakeholders to develop the sales technology and product roadmap – create the vision of end state, tools needed, priorities, timeline, business case…
- Be Agile Product Owner for Sales and Marketing organization, gather business requirements and user story, evaluate impacts and get buy-in from stakeholders, manage and prioritize product and sprint backlog, map out project dependencies, oversee development stages, participate in UAT testing, ensure enhancements are delivered per sprint schedule.
- Perform change management, document changes, and communicate to sales and marketing users.
- Develop training materials and provide training to SalesForce.com end users.
- Leverage Adoption dashboard and optimizer report to clean up fields, validation rule, workflows…to improve user experience and drive the adoption
- Improve user interface and data capture flow through workflow rules, validations, sharing settings, and triggers (user experience and performance …)
- Survey and gather feedback from focus groups
- Evaluate new features from releases, identify system or process issues, and propose ideas to enhance the CRM system
- Understand of IT architect and business process, proactively identify opportunities to enhance sales and marketing productivity by evaluating current state and recommending process improvements
- Admin Configuration of SFDC
To meet the basic qualification for this role, you will have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship. In addition, to be a good fit for the Senior Business Analyst opportunity, you will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, Information Systems or related field preferred
- 5 years of Business Analyst and Salesforce experience (Salesforce Certifications highly preferred)
- 2-3 years of experience in the telecom, data center, or technology sectors or similar experiences in other industries
- In‐depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce Lightning, and Salesforce Mobile
- Familiar with Agile methodology and JIRA
- Knowledge of Oracle CPQ
- Intermediate PowerPoint and advanced Excel skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to document requirements, generate reports, conduct analyses, and communicate technical information to the IT and other teams
- Self-motivation, a proactive and flexible approach, and the ability to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines, as well as function as a strong team member.
- Strong attention to detail, solid organizational and time management skills, and the ability to multitask.
Keys to Success
To excel in this role you will possess a combination of sound analytical abilities and strong communication skills. This is a dynamic role involving collaboration with a variety of different departments, leaders and key contacts, so your ability to build professional relationships and rapport with many colleagues will be just as important as your technical skills.
Analysts who succeed at Digital Realty not only have a strong orientation to the numbers, but also have a clear grasp of how their analyses will be used and what insights will be most useful to decision makers. You should be driven to get your hands dirty, dig deeper, explore further and find all the variables that affect our business and sales processes. Actionable decisions should be able to be made based on your data.
Additionally, to be an outstanding Senior Business Analyst, you will:
- Own your projects; seek help when needed but don't rely on excessive management
- Take charge and guide your projects and influence stakeholders
- Take a proactive approach and think/plan ahead
- Be as efficient and effective as possible
- Adapt quickly to a changing environment
- Demonstrate a drive to learn; adopt new skills and technologies to improve productivity and processes
- Be a self-starter, meticulous and detail oriented; get things done!
Digital Realty: Where the cloud lives and business thrives
We built the global standard for technical real estate, developing a unique capability to acquire, manage, and scale data center campuses. Now, Digital Realty is building a unique ecosystem of open solutions that power customer growth through exceptional service on a foundation of unrivaled data center expertise. The new Digital Realty combines unparalleled data center services, carrier-dense interconnection, real estate acumen, and financial strength to create unique power of choice and value when and where our customers need it.
To provide our customers with the trusted foundation for the digital world
To build a network of connected campuses and internet gateways that become the heart of the internet and cloud, powering growth and prosperity for customers, employees and shareholders.
Guide our decisions and actions every day—above all else, we value customers, excellence, talent, teamwork and success.
About Digital Realty
Digital Realty Trust, Inc. supports the data center and colocation strategies of more than 2,000 firms across its secure, network-rich portfolio of data centers located throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Digital Realty's clients include companies of all sizes, ranging from financial services, cloud and information technology services, to manufacturing, energy, gaming, life sciences and consumer products
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Digital Realty Trust is committed to employing a diverse workforce. We value and actively seek to recruit, develop and retain people with backgrounds, experiences and perspectives that reflect the full diversity of our society.
Digital Realty is a publicly traded company (NYSE: DLR) with investment grade ratings from all three major ratings agencies.
Digital Realty offers a highly competitive compensation package, excellent benefits, and an environment that recognizes and rewards your contributions.
Digital Realty is an equal opportunity employer, EOE/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled
Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to any employee of Digital Realty and its subsidiaries. Digital Realty is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited referrals.