MetroStar Systems is looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst that is passionate about leading software development projects for federal contracts. If you want to join a company that values delivering high-quality products and are open to commuting to Arlington, Va., we want you to work for MetroStar!
Our Defense and Intel. Division is responsible for supporting federal agencies in the Washington, DC area and around the country. Come be a game changer and join our team!
You're a great fit if:
- You are passionate about analyzing business system needs, working with various levels of end-users, including government senior leaders, to create the logical specification sfor software application systems
- You can perform the research necessary to create technical designs and logical functionality to ensure that business applications systems can be effectively engineered and implemented
You'll love our Senior Business Systems Analyst Position if: (This is the stuff you MUST have to be a fit)
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or other relevant discipline
- You have ten or more years of experience on information systems projects involving planning and performing complex studies and analyses of functional requirements and the derivation of automated processes that satisfy application requirements
- You are proficient in the following: MS Project Professional 2013, MS Visio Professional 2013, MS TFS 2015, and MS Office 2013. This position is required to have a working knowledge of, at a minimum, with SP 2016, Adobe Professional XI.
- You have a TS/SCI Clearance
- You maintain an IAT Level II Certification
We'll REALLY love you if: (This is the bonus stuff that makes you stand out)
- You can perform the research necessary to create technical designs and logical functionality which will ensure that business application systems can be effectively engineered and implemented to meet actual business needs
What your day will look like:
- You will create documents for briefings and presentations
- You will create all SSDLC required documentation, such as, Project Charter, Project Scope, Business Requirement Document, Use Case, Functional Requirement Document, Project Schedule, Test Case, Test Plan, Test Script, and User Guide.
- Your focus will be on the analysis, definition, and logical design of software applications systems
- You will conduct code reviews of subordinate developers and peers
The Admin Stuff: Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for potential access to classified information. Accordingly, US Citizenship is required
The Legal Stuff: MetroStar Systems is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of MetroStar Systems.