Senior Business/Systems Analyst
CACI is looking to hire multiple Senior Business/System Analysts to join our growing VA Team. We are looking for individuals that have Momentum experience. Individual must have 11-15 years of experience with implementing COTS software. Must be able to work in Arlington or Washington, D.C. location. Due to the contract, US citizenship is required.
- Individual will implement a COTS financial system and provide system and federal financial expertise relative to the organization’s requirements. Provide advice and recommendations on process best practices.
- Individual will be responsible for analyzing As-Is processes and analyzing and configuring the To-Be business processes for a new federal COTS financial system.
- Perform analysis on business or systems processes to identify improvements. Work with team members and client to understand and define needs and develop and recommend solutions.
- Document configuration requirements, functional design specifications, business processes, and user stories based on requirements.
- Be a subject matter expert and provide functional guidance to team members, demonstrate expertise in the COTS financial system, federal financial management business processes, and ERP implementation best practices.
- Lead a team, coaches, review, and delegate work to other team members.
- Individual must be able to work independently solving issues related to system or business processes.
- Requires ability to communicate with leadership regarding matters of significant importance (status, risks, etc.) to the organization.
- Develop schedules and report progress against them.
- Good analytical skills, written and oral communication skills. Ability to work well in a team environment. Momentum experience is required.
- US Citizenship is required.
Individual should be knowledgeable with Momentum, systems analysis, and financial accounting is a plus. Bachelor's degree with a concentration in Computer Science, MIS or related field, or Accounting/Finance is desired but not required.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.