You will be responsible for designing and developing high-performance production software with state-of-the-art computer vision capabilities.
Your code will be part of the foundations of our 3D platform that enables the next generation of computing applications for many years to come.
You will deliver the infrastructure (some computer vision related) that is part of the whole product stack.
Must Have Skillsets:
- Expert level C++ programming experience
- Experience with ANY (product development, data structures/pipelines, algorithm complexity and computer architecture, graphics, physics engines, high performance computing, low level development, testing infrastructure context, simulation, managing data)
- Experience with ANY software practices such as (source control, multiple cycles of developing/testing software, strong CS background, data structures, concurrency, IPCs, computer architect, memory, CPUs)
- Experience writing and maintaining production code
- Experience in machine learning
- 3D computer vision / 3D graphics, camera
- Experience in parallel or distributed programming (MapReduce, Hadoop, etc)
- Programming and debugging for VPU/DSP or similar architectures
- Assembly languages
- GPU/VPU programming
- Experience in OpenCV and other computer vision libraries
Location: Sunnyvale, CA or Plantation FL
Duration: 6-12+ months or Full Time