Great Lakes Caring understands that the value and quality of our care relies upon the ability and satisfaction of our employees. We prioritize patient care and employee satisfaction above corporate profitability. Because our core values underscore the foundation of our culture, we created I Am Great Lakes Caring to ensure that every employee embraces and is committed to our company's focus and mission. If you share our commitment to delivering superior quality care and loving where you work, then we invite you to join our team of compassionate professionals.
I am committed to quality. It is at the core of everything I do and every decision I make.
The Private Duty Team Leader is responsible for the coordination of care of services to be provided to clients during the episode of Private Duty care which includes but is not limited to: hiring/training/scheduling/terminating of staff, covering open shifts, meeting with residents/families for new or change in services, on site visits, on call availability, initiate/assist with activities, etc.
My commitment will include:
- Completing patients initial evaluations and/or admission visits.
- Communicating significant findings, problems, changes in condition or environment to the Campus Care Supervisor.
- Verifying the plan of care for the episode according to assessment data and established standards and guidelines.
- Assuring schedules are accurate according to authorization and requested visits.
- Hiring, training and managing a team of homemakers to ensure the delivery of safe, effective and appropriate homemaker services.
- Supervising the office and billing procedures and ensuring correct documentation and billing procedures are followed.
- Instructing and evaluating the homemaker with special patient care homemaking procedures in accordance with the scope of practice and Homemaker policies of the agency.
- Communicating care coordination & changes to the appropriate team members as they occur to the patients plan of care.
- Conducting performance evaluations in accordance with agency policy.
- Being responsible for branch facility, including but not limited to: securing facility maintenance, upkeep, and repair; Securing site services such as water, electric, rubbish removal etc.
- Education: Associates Degree preferred.
- Licensure: Must have valid drivers license.
- Experience: 2-3 years experience in an appropriate clinical care setting.
- Skills: Requires interpersonal skills and ability to manage homemakers, & patient care episodes, data processing, scheduling, problem solving and ability to communicate effectively. Skilled in conflict resolution. Responds to suggestion constructively.
- Transportation: Reliable transportation and valid automobile insurance coverage required.
I am committed to a caring culture that embraces teamwork and supports the employee.
At Great Lakes Caring Home Health and Hospice we want you to love your work and the people you work with, while making a positive difference in the lives of patients. That is why a career at Great Lakes Caring offers:
- A new challenge that allows you to make your work meaningful
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- A full line of benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Opportunities for advancement within our organization
- Tuition reimbursement and certification testing to help you reach your goals
I am committed to integrity, efficiency and the highest ethical standards.
Great Lakes Caring Home Health and Hospice is one of the nations leading providers of in home health care. Great Lakes Caring dedicates its resources to providing value-based, high quality care wherever our patients call home. Great Lakes Carings primary focus is to provide superior quality health care to those we are honored to serve, utilizing state-of-the-art technology and innovative processes which drive extraordinary patient outcomes. With locations across the country, Great Lakes Caring provides the right care, at the right time, in the right place. Great Lakes Caring is committed to being a great place to work for employees, and is the recipient of Fortune Magazines Best Workplaces in Healthcare and Best Workplaces for Millennials awards, in addition to being recognized as a National Best and Brightest Company to Work For.