Providence St. JosephHealth is calling a Senior Caregiver Benefits Analyst PSJH to our location inRenton, WA; Spokane, WA; Portland, OR; or Irvine, CA.
We are seeking a SeniorCaregiver Benefits Analyst to have senior level benefits administration anddesign knowledge to provide accurate benefit plan explanation, provide customerservice to caregivers and managers, and execute administration/plan design functionsfor a multi-state, multi-line organization. The incumbent will be a key playerin high level benefits projects and assist the Senior Manager with futurebenefit design changes and implementation of those benefit designs. Thisposition will handle sensitive benefit issues that may require a deep level ofresearch to resolve the issue. The incumbent will be responsible for workingfor all-benefits related vendors, carriers, brokers and consultantssystem-wide, trouble-shooting issues and conducting root cause analysis ofissues. This position will research best-practices and will develop bestpractices, workflow and program improvements for review andconsideration.
In this position youwill have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for management of vendor partner administration of benefits programs. Develop process, workflow and program improvements with vendors and local HR staff for review and consideration/implementation watching for data integrity issues and compliance. Act as the single point of contact for all benefits-related vendors, brokers, carriers, and HR for all benefits issues, problems, changes and coordinate all resolutions. Monitor adherence with service level agreements and any performance guarantees; remedy service issues as they arise to avoid actual failures of expected service levels.
- Work with the Benefits Manager in delivering a positive caregiver experience in a timely and accurate annual open enrollment. Translate plan design rules into programming specifications to manage caregiver enrollment tool, and access to online information on the HR portal. Update plan specification documents to reflect all plan changes, test and audit plan build of the enrollment system. Work with vendor partners to update file feeds, plan changes, network updates and customer service representative training. Responsibilities will include project plan timelines, communications, coordination of plan document updates and vendor management.
- Act as the subject matter and process expert, investigate best-practices in order to ensure quality and compliant processes, workflow and program improvements for review and consideration. Continuous review of current processes for efficiency and consistency. Works systematically to resolve problems, and identify and anticipate issues. Manages issues to completion, engaging additional resources as needed.
- Develop communications to inform caregivers of the benefits program available to them, the general rules and necessary actions as well the timing for action. Content to be delivered in a variety of mediums including HR portal content, home mailings, emails, regional communication vehicles such as Caregiver News/Huddle and Core Leader News. Prepare and lead informative presentations for our HR community. Create targeted messaging as needed to address specific corrective actions.
- Handle benefits inquiries and complaints to ensure timely, equitable, courteous, professional and compliant resolutions. Benefits issues include areas such tax reporting, sponsor support, executive onboarding, field HR as well as HR Centers of Excellence. Ensure the Benefit Service Center vendor partner is providing professional, accurate and timely responses to caregivers and their customers, and informs Benefits of any trending issues from caregiver calls or AskHR tickets.
- Collaborate with the Sr. Project Manager, Benefits for larger projects and workflow to facilitate management of team resource allocation at the management level. Creating a self-contained project plan for smaller projects, integrating the milestones into the workflow, keeping stakeholders informed in a timely manner and delivering the project on time, and on budget.
- Collaborate with vendor partners and/or Benefits Manager in reviewing vendor report data for use in evaluating plan performance and market competitiveness based on vendor book of business (as well as other surveys); recommending changes to design and/or processing through the Situation, Background, Assessment and Recommendation model.